Do you want to experience the legendary American West experience while spending as little as possible? Then this is the tour for you!
The Grand Circle Day Tour flaunts 3 of the US’ top destinations: Horseshoe Bend, Antelope Canyon, and the Grand Canyon (south rim). With roughly an hour (see more details below) at each sightseeing point, you can relax and really soak in the beauty and experience of the American West. We also stop at destinations that we feel are “must-sees” so be prepared to view Lake Powell and Seligman, Arizona on the iconic Route 66. We are scheduled to arrive back in Las Vegas around 22:00* PDT which allows you to enjoy more of Las Vegas and its everlasting nights.
*The return time is approximated and not guaranteed
For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
*This is a typical itinerary for this product. The actual one will be sent to you about one week before departure.
Departure (see below for more information)
A brief break at Hurricane, Utah
Lake Powell Outlook (Brief)
With the creation of the Glen Canyon Dam in 1972, water flooded to create what is now known as Lake Powell. Many people enjoy visiting Lake Powell; however, with the lasting drought in the West, Lake Powell’s water supply slowly depletes. Nevertheless, you can view the second largest water reservoir in the US which is second to the Hoover Dam’s Lake Mead.
*This location was used in Disney's Mandalorian (Chapter 20), and is also where the spaceship in Planet of the Apes (1968) crash-lands.
– Horseshoe Bend (~ 1 hour)
After a quick three-quarter-mile hike, you can experience a breathtaking view of one of the Colorado River’s masterpieces. With a beautiful cohesive color contrast, the red cliff of the Horseshoe Bend overlooks the green, jade-like water that lies roughly 1,000 feet below. The site is very unique, as erosion almost always creates canyons rather than a loop. Looking at pictures will not prepare you, as its sheer size sets an aura all around the site.
Famous film(s): Jumper (2008)
11:00 – Antelope Canyon (Canyon X, ~ 1 hour and 30 min)
The local Navajo guide with expertise in the Canyon will lead the way as they flaunt the beauty of the beloved Antelope Canyon. In contrast to the common river in a canyon, Antelope Canyon was created from countless flash floods. This site boasts walls that look smoother than butter, beams of light that look heavenly, and twists and turns that add a sense of excitement as to what you’re going to see next.
Famous film(s): The Tree of Life (2011)
14:30 – Grand Canyon South Rim (~1 hour 40 minutes)
Boasting the title of the largest canyon in the US, the view of the Grand Canyon is truly foudroyant. With an average 18-mile width, 277-mile length, and over a 1-mile depth, the view is truly astonishing. The south rim offers lots of viewpoints, and also has lots of interesting information like Yavapai point’s geology museum and fascinating facts about the canyon’s creation, and more.
The tour will visit 2 of the following: Lipan Point, Moran Point, Bright Angel, and Yavapai Point
; and you will be an opportunity to visit a gift shop to find souvenirs, snacks, drinks, and so on.
・Desert View Point
18:10 – Seligman (~ 30 minutes)
On the way back to Las Vegas, take a brief break in the famous Route 66 town: of Seligman, Arizona. You can enjoy the photogenic town with the old, American atmosphere.
You’ll return to the starting point
* The above timetable may change due to traffic conditions and other circumstances. Please note that we do not guarantee your time.
2 drivers (for safety)
Round-trip transportation from designated locations
Entry/Admission – Horseshoe Bend
Entry/Admission – Antelope Canyon
Entry/Admission – Grand Canyon South Rim
Entry/Admission – Everything else
Tips (Antelope Canyon $8, guide and etc.)
Bellagio Hotel & Casino, 3600 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA Please select departure time. We will meet you at the Bellagio’s rideshare pick-up location and the details of the meeting place will be informed after your booking is confirmed.
Circus Circus Hotel and Casino, 2880 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA Please select departure time. We will meet you at the Circus Circus tour bus stop and the details of the meeting place will be informed after your booking is confirmed.
Returns to the original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The minimum age is 3 years old.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour uses a van since it is a small group tour.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers.
- Antelope Canyon will be guided by the Navajo tribe guide.
- Tour stops may not be in the order written in the Itinerary.
- Due to the weather and/or traffic reasons, tour stops and rest areas may be altered or skipped.
- Arriving in Las Vegas hotels may be significantly delayed due to traffic conditions (accidents, construction, etc.), weather, and congestion in sightseeing site areas. We are not responsible for any of your schedules after the tour.